Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for $1.30 or 0.00014855 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, OKEx, Ethfinex and Mercatox. During the last week, Aventus has traded 20.1% lower against the dollar. Aventus has a market capitalization of $7.80 million and $253,154.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aventus Token Profile
Aventus’ genesis date was September 3rd, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusSystems. Aventus’ official website is aventus.io. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Ethfinex and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aventus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.