Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Bancor has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a market capitalization of $143.71 million and $4.13 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bancor token can now be bought for approximately $3.58 or 0.00041071 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Liqui, AEX and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.26 or 0.00887305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00109790 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00195115 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor was first traded on June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 74,081,532 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,183,780 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, AEX, HitBTC, Binance, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Tidex, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bancor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.