Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Bancor has traded 18.6% lower against the dollar. Bancor has a market cap of $150.78 million and approximately $4.93 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bancor token can currently be bought for approximately $3.75 or 0.00041017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Tidex, HitBTC and AEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bancor’s launch date was June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 74,094,741 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,196,989 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Bancor Network, Tidex, EtherDelta, AEX, COSS, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bancor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.