Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.19 or 0.00014570 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded 27.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $9.87 million and $26,070.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00024043 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 9,005,443 coins and its circulating supply is 8,304,496 coins. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bismuth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.