BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the dollar. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBean coin can currently be purchased for $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00038593 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.76 or 0.00919331 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010873 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00028367 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006323 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021735 BTC.
BitBean Coin Profile
BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2015. BitBean’s total supply is 2,308,001,000 coins. BitBean’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum. BitBean’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. BitBean’s official website is www.bitbean.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBean must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.