BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last seven days, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the dollar. One BitBean coin can now be purchased for about $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade, Bittrex and CoinExchange. BitBean has a total market cap of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00038237 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.42 or 0.00937750 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00026166 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006101 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00018138 BTC.
BitBean Coin Profile
BitBean is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2015. BitBean’s total supply is 2,308,001,000 coins. BitBean’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. BitBean’s official website is www.bitbean.org. BitBean’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.