Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Bitcore has traded 3.6% lower against the dollar. Bitcore has a market cap of $127.07 million and approximately $1.70 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for approximately $10.31 or 0.00112741 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,196.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $692.80 or 0.07575520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,043.33 or 0.11408400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $249.04 or 0.02723520 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00217599 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00117946 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.18 or 0.00865803 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $285.14 or 0.03118320 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 16,852,800 coins and its circulating supply is 12,326,288 coins. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, C-CEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.