Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Bodhi has a market cap of $15.02 million and $1.64 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bodhi token can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00004208 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, Allcoin, Gate.io and BigONE. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded down 13.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.60 or 0.00905299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00047200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00112446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00201017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bodhi launched on August 8th, 2016. Bodhi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Bodhi’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoke. Bodhi’s official website is www.bodhi.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Allcoin, BigONE, Gate.io and Lbank. It is not possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bodhi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.