C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. C20 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, C20 has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One C20 token can currently be purchased for about $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.34 or 0.00856869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012389 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00046135 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00109133 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00190882 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20’s launch date was October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. C20’s official message board is medium.crypto20.com. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. The official website for C20 is crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not presently possible to buy C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.