C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One C20 token can currently be bought for about $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. Over the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 was first traded on October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. C20’s official website is crypto20.com. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for C20 is medium.crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.