Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Civic has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. Civic has a market cap of $106.30 million and approximately $7.39 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003384 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, OKEx and COSS.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Livecoin, OKEx, Mercatox, HitBTC, Upbit, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io, IDEX, Poloniex, ChaoEX, Liqui, AEX, Bittrex, Radar Relay, BigONE and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.