CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, CoinDash has traded down 39.9% against the US dollar. CoinDash has a total market capitalization of $33.31 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinDash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, BigONE, Mercatox and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CoinDash Token Profile
CoinDash’s launch date was July 16th, 2017. CoinDash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 656,173,039 tokens. CoinDash’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinDash is www.coindash.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
CoinDash Token Trading
CoinDash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gate.io, Gatecoin, Binance, Mercatox and BigONE. It is not possible to buy CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinDash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinDash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.