COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last week, COSS has traded down 25.1% against the dollar. One COSS token can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003889 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and COSS. COSS has a total market cap of $23.05 million and approximately $795,768.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS was first traded on September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 104,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,047,195 tokens. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for COSS is coss.io. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy COSS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.