Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 19th. Creditbit has a market capitalization of $4.16 million and $44,086.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002902 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Creditbit has traded down 31.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $473.70 or 0.05467310 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016934 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014642 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018804 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013383 BTC.
Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,560,455 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.