Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Credo has a market cap of $11.59 million and $0.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0211 or 0.00000231 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Credo has traded down 8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $80.60 or 0.00905299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00047200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00112446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00201017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
Credo launched on May 2nd, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official website is bitbounce.com/credo. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.