CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 5.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 19th. CrowdCoin has a market capitalization of $1.54 million and $22,987.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CrowdCoin coin can now be bought for about $1.11 or 0.00012792 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, CrowdCoin has traded down 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003242 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00143085 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014454 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006846 BTC.
CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 29th, 2017. CrowdCoin’s total supply is 1,739,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,389,300 coins. The Reddit community for CrowdCoin is /r/CrowdCoinChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrowdCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrowdCoin_CRC and its Facebook page is accessible here. CrowdCoin’s official website is crowdcoin.site.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CrowdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.