Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Dai has a market capitalization of $21.69 million and approximately $1.81 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dai token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00011608 BTC on exchanges including OasisDEX, Gatecoin, Bibox and Radar Relay. During the last week, Dai has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.17 or 0.00894130 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013873 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046596 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110638 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00193953 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 21,645,984 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, Gatecoin, Bibox, Radar Relay and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.