Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 27.2% lower against the dollar. Dent has a market capitalization of $140.17 million and $786,044.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000152 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Coinrail and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,614,760,961 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Kucoin, Coinrail, HitBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.