district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. district0x has a market capitalization of $36.05 million and approximately $696,891.00 worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, district0x has traded 25.6% lower against the dollar. One district0x token can currently be bought for about $0.0601 or 0.00000660 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Mercatox and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x’s genesis date was July 18th, 2017. district0x’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for district0x is /r/district0x and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. district0x’s official Twitter account is @district0x. district0x’s official website is district0x.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, ChaoEX, OKEx, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for district0x and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.