Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Dollarcoin has a total market capitalization of $188,626.00 and approximately $112.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dollarcoin has traded 28.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dollarcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0207 or 0.00000240 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,710.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,001.05 or 0.11599100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00028786 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00181049 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021473 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.22 or 0.01694290 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021472 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
Dollarcoin Coin Profile
Dollarcoin (DLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dollarcoin ia Proof of Work cryptocurrency. It uses the SHA256 algorithm and has a 6% premine. “
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Dollarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dollarcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dollarcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.