Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 8.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Elite has traded down 7.3% against the dollar. One Elite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. Elite has a total market cap of $6.83 million and approximately $1,965.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00060362 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015005 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.58 or 0.00094326 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00021241 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003506 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00038235 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.99 or 0.00592714 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 54.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000237 BTC.
1337 is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 28,673,898,391 coins and its circulating supply is 25,871,545,276 coins. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elite is www.1337coin.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.