Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 14.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Elite has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. Elite has a market capitalization of $6.21 million and $8,474.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elite coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00058637 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014440 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00091354 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00024057 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00036518 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.53 or 0.00574062 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Elite (CURRENCY:1337) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 28,686,555,052 coins and its circulating supply is 25,884,201,937 coins. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates. Elite’s official website is www.1337coin.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.