FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, FairCoin has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $19.89 million and $7,446.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004103 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $486.82 or 0.05381070 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00060148 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00659668 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00019022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00051770 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00067105 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00039349 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00272158 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
FAIR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. FairCoin’s official website is fair-coin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FairCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.