Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and BX Thailand. Over the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Feathercoin has a market cap of $57.78 million and approximately $923,133.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00140720 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015039 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006414 BTC.
Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2013. Feathercoin’s total supply is 194,580,200 coins. Feathercoin’s official Twitter account is @feathercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Feathercoin is feathercoin.com. The Reddit community for Feathercoin is /r/FeatherCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Feathercoin is forum.feathercoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and BX Thailand. It is not possible to buy Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Feathercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.