GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last week, GlobalBoost-Y has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar. GlobalBoost-Y has a market cap of $188,405.00 and $107.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be purchased for about $0.0136 or 0.00000156 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,715.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.05 or 0.07586870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.95 or 0.11598600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.62 or 0.01926890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $232.41 or 0.02687720 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00213866 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00114698 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.14 or 0.00868939 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $276.50 or 0.03197630 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Profile
GlobalBoost-Y is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 13,898,862 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official website is www.globalboost.org. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost.
According to CryptoCompare, “BSTY brings a completely new algorithm to the digital currency scene, and combines it with our real products, real company, and visible & accountable leadership. They aim to improve the acceptance of digital money, providing a safe & attractive investment using Yescrypt as POW – which is ASIC and FGPA resistant.. “
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GlobalBoost-Y and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.