GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded 28.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. GrandCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $292.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GrandCoin has traded down 38.1% against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016929 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 65.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029100 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001016 BTC.
GrandCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. GrandCoin’s official website is grandcoin.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GrandCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrandCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.