Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Indicoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $477.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Indicoin has traded 28.4% lower against the dollar. One Indicoin token can now be bought for about $0.0137 or 0.00000150 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00026852 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002464 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014650 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008045 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001750 BTC.
INDI uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin. The official website for Indicoin is www.indicoin.org.in. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indicoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.