Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Indicoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,196.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Indicoin has traded down 35.3% against the dollar. One Indicoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00024043 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014570 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
Indicoin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN. The official website for Indicoin is www.indicoin.org.in.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indicoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.