InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0685 or 0.00000790 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $1,574.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.57 or 0.05382940 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017199 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018805 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013656 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 18,657,423 coins and its circulating supply is 18,407,423 coins. InsaneCoin’s official website is www.insanecoin.com. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InsaneCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.