ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 20.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One ION coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.47 or 0.00030343 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, ION has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. ION has a market cap of $50.38 million and $657,758.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00140775 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003419 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020617 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009537 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006243 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 56% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ION (CURRENCY:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,273,675 coins and its circulating supply is 20,373,675 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.