ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. ION has a total market cap of $60.60 million and approximately $837,185.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ION coin can now be bought for about $2.98 or 0.00032903 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ION has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00147162 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003814 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020837 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006680 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000263 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION (CURRENCY:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,259,140 coins and its circulating supply is 20,359,140 coins. The official website for ION is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.