IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. IOTA has a total market cap of $3.35 billion and approximately $37.33 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, IOTA has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IOTA coin can now be bought for approximately $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, OKEx, Coinone and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $782.57 or 0.09001630 BTC.
IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is iota.org.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Gate.io, Coinone, Binance, OKEx, CoinFalcon and Exrates. It is not presently possible to buy IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IOTA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.