Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Kore has traded down 35.4% against the dollar. Kore has a market cap of $6.52 million and approximately $581,145.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kore coin can now be bought for about $3.22 or 0.00037201 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00058873 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015024 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00091179 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021158 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.97 or 0.00611428 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 112.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,022,465 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. The official website for Kore is kore.life.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kore (KORE) is an x13 algorithm alternative crypto currency. The block time is 60 seconds – the PoS rate is 8% and the PoW phase lasts 7 days. There was a premine of 0.83%. “
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Kore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.