Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Melon token can currently be purchased for about $83.91 or 0.00922287 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Kraken and Liqui. Melon has a market cap of $50.30 million and approximately $291,995.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Melon has traded down 27.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Melon’s launch date was March 15th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 749,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 599,400 tokens. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Melon is melonport.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Kraken, Bittrex and CryptoDerivatives. It is not possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.