MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for $27.04 or 0.00296805 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. MinexCoin has a market cap of $93.81 million and $153,112.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) is a coin. Its launch date was March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 5,775,395 coins and its circulating supply is 3,469,206 coins. MinexCoin’s official website is minexcoin.com. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MinexCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.