MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. MobileGo has a market cap of $45.70 million and $169,218.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can currently be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00005124 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Tidex, Liqui and HitBTC. During the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 26.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MobileGo’s launch date was February 16th, 2017. MobileGo’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,028,877 tokens. The official website for MobileGo is mobilego.io. MobileGo’s official Twitter account is @MobileGoIco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Liqui, Coinrail and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.