MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $40.94 million and approximately $153,421.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 30.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00005043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MobileGo was first traded on February 16th, 2017. MobileGo’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,028,877 tokens. MobileGo’s official website is mobilego.io. MobileGo’s official Twitter account is @MobileGoIco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.