MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $14.74 million and $235,390.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001304 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 31.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00050725 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005685 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013985 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001190 BTC.
MonetaryUnit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 126,673,045 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonetaryUnit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.