Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Nano coin can now be bought for approximately $9.64 or 0.00114596 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Bit-Z, BitGrail and BitFlip. Nano has a market cap of $1.28 billion and $44.57 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Nano has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,529.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $634.39 or 0.07542560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $974.73 or 0.11589000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.92 or 0.01948890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.70 or 0.02647720 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.88 or 0.00212619 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.36 or 0.00860333 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $262.56 or 0.03121640 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00028867 BTC.
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, BitGrail, Mercatox, Kucoin, RightBTC, CoinFalcon and Bit-Z. It is not possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.