Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Nuls token can now be bought for $3.06 or 0.00033618 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinbene, Binance, Bit-Z and Kucoin. Nuls has a total market cap of $72.08 million and $5.70 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Nuls has traded down 23% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Nuls’ launch date was September 1st, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,564,882 tokens. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nuls is steemit.com/@nuls. Nuls’ official website is nuls.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, OKEx, Bit-Z, Coinbene and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuls and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.