OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 19th. OKCash has a market capitalization of $13.25 million and $597,150.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, OKCash has traded 28.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002010 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.45 or 0.00883457 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004426 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00098980 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028250 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003893 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008530 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
OKCash (OK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2014. OKCash’s total supply is 73,906,588 coins. The Reddit community for OKCash is /r/OKCash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OKCash’s official Twitter account is @OKCashCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. OKCash’s official message board is okcashtalk.org. OKCash’s official website is okcash.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OKCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.