Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Pillar has a total market cap of $126.02 million and $85,639.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pillar token can now be bought for about $0.55 or 0.00006046 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last week, Pillar has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pillar’s genesis date was July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 227,384,800 tokens. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pillar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.