PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, PinkCoin has traded 19.4% lower against the dollar. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0218 or 0.00000251 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $8.31 million and approximately $48,751.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.68 or 0.05463670 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016934 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018804 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013383 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 392,906,699 coins and its circulating supply is 381,906,699 coins. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink. The official website for PinkCoin is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PinkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.