Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, Pluton has traded 6.6% higher against the dollar. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for about $12.39 or 0.00142565 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Pluton has a total market cap of $10.53 million and approximately $1,808.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.69 or 0.00894177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00046563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00110903 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.23 or 0.00198328 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pluton’s launch date was September 4th, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pluton is plutus.it.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pluton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.