Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Pura has a total market cap of $62.33 million and $93,251.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pura has traded 34.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pura coin can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00004370 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $426.82 or 0.05179020 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019069 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00014002 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013077 BTC.
Pura Coin Profile
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 179,869,439 coins and its circulating supply is 173,086,945 coins. The official website for Pura is www.pura.one. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pura is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm “
Buying and Selling Pura
Pura can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pura and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.