Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. Qtum has a total market cap of $1.28 billion and approximately $100.74 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Qtum has traded 24.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $17.31 or 0.00199112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Bithumb, Coinnest and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00051773 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007047 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 61.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum (QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 100,448,184 coins and its circulating supply is 73,948,184 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bitfinex, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Lbank, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC, BigONE, Bittrex, Quoine, Qryptos, BCEX, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Coinrail, Bleutrade, EXX, Coinone, OKEx, Bithumb, Allcoin, COSS, CoinExchange, CoolCoin, Binance, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qtum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.