Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar. Quantstamp has a market cap of $108.19 million and approximately $4.39 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001912 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Huobi and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantstamp’s genesis date was November 17th, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta, Huobi, Binance and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantstamp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.