RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. RaiBlocks has a total market cap of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, BitGrail and RightBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,767.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $659.30 or 0.07583690 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,008.70 or 0.11602600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.01938670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $233.62 or 0.02687210 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00213937 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00115917 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.32 or 0.00866422 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $276.05 or 0.03175260 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028888 BTC.
RaiBlocks is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. RaiBlocks’ total supply is 133,248,289 coins. RaiBlocks’ official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. RaiBlocks’ official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. The official website for RaiBlocks is raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for RaiBlocks is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, BitGrail, Kucoin, RightBTC and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RaiBlocks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.