Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.0964 or 0.00001059 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin. During the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 30.7% against the US dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $52.37 million and $1.96 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003280 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.66 or 0.00138646 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014490 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006385 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) is a token. It launched on October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official website is www.red-pulse.com/landing.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.