Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 15.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $44.20 million and $1.99 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 30.8% against the dollar. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.0813 or 0.00000982 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00155879 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013400 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011547 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006377 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) is a token. It was first traded on October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.red-pulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.